Slow Food Cascadia: Food Festival & Summit
October 5 11:00 am
*Event details may change. Please contact the organizer to confirm.
Old Apple Tree Park
Taste the region and explore the ecogastronomy of Cascadia, held in Vancouver, Washington, the original gateway to the Oregon Territory.
11:00 - 3:00
* Hard Cider Garden
* Taste Marketplace: 20 merchants with tastings of regional products from across Cascadia
* Community Cider Pressing Station
* Craft booths and live music!
5:00pm - 10:00
* Small plate format dinner highlighting the cuisine of Hawaii
* Keynote speaker 7:00
* Music and Dancing 8:00-10:00
Noon - 5:00
Come shape the future of the food movement! The Slow Food Summit will offer panel discussions, will offer a series of speakers addressing topics such as salmon fisheries, tribal resource management, organizing food-based social movements, Ark of Taste nominations, and how to best understand, produce, use, and sell regional ingredients.