Small Business Supporters Spotlight
Businesses choosing alternative paths for commerce that respect and invest in the wellbeing of our shared communities and resources are changing the future of food and farming. Slow Food USA recognizes these allies of the Slow Food movement and their commitment to good, clean and fair values.
Please note that the Small Business Supporters program was created to engage companies in our mission and does not equate Slow Food USA’s endorsement of any company or product. Slow Food USA operates across the United States and we encourage local businesses to also stay involved with their local Slow Food chapters.
Bi-Rite San Francisco neighborhood markets feature organic farm-direct local produce, sustainably-raised meats, artisan cheeses, food-friendly wines, house-made foods and dinners.
Epicurean Group is a foodservice management company headquartered in Northern California dedicated to sustainable dining. Our artisanal approach supports local farms & ranches and the communities we serve.
Parfitt Way Management Corporation is a family of businesses that includes Harbour Public House & Harbour Marina and Pegasus Coffee House all of which are located along Pariftt Way in historic Winslow’s waterfront on Bainbridge Island.
Savor the Experience offers boutique and custom tours showcasing the food, wine-making culture, culinary traditions and most importantly the people of Slovenia and Croatia.
Slow Food USA created the Small Business Supporters program to offer benefits similar to a Slow Food individual membership to our small business allies, as well as provide businesses with additional opportunities to interact with our network and a platform to proclaim their support of our mission of good, clean, and fair food for all.
Small Business Supporter Benefits Include:
- Logo centrally featured on this Slow Food Business Supporter page of our website with a link to your website
- Opportunity to be featured in the “Small Business Corner” section of our monthly e-newsletter
- Opportunity to contribute to the Slow Food USA blog
- Exclusive “We Support Slow Food USA” online badge for your website
- “Slow Food Supporter” Certificate of Appreciation
- Two individual memberships for proprietors of the business
- Personalized updates from the Slow Food USA office
- Annual publication from Slow Food International