Ark of Taste
Online Nomination Process
1 Review the Guidelines for Nomination
To qualify for the Ark of Taste in the USA, food products must be:
- Outstanding in terms of taste – as defined in the context of local traditions and uses
- At-risk biologically or as culinary traditions
- Able to be sustainably produced
- Culturally or historically linked to a specific region, locality, community or traditional production practice in the U.S.
- Produced in limited quantities, by farms or by small-scale processing companies, for home consumption, or, in the case of endangered plants and animals, for the purpose of regeneration
To nominate a food from another country, visit the Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity
2 Download the Nomination Form
The nomination form is set up as a editable .pdf document. Fill out each section and save the document when you are finished.
3 Upload or Email the Nomination Form
Send any questions and your completed nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click below to upload your completed Nomination Form
when new Ark of Taste items are added