- University of Gastronomic Sciences
- UNISG, founded in 2004 by Slow Food in cooperation with the Italian regions of Piedmont and Emilia-Romagna to create an international research and education center for those working on renewing farming methods, protecting biodiversity, and building an organic relationship between gastronomy and agricultural science. Visit Site.
- Slow Food Editore
- Slow Food Italy created a publishing house in 1989 to publish books and magazine that raise the profile of quality food and wine production; safeguard endangered artisan specialties, vegetable species and animal breeds; inform and educate consumers; and promote clean, sustainable agriculture and a new idea of gastronomy. Visit Site.
- A Thousand Gardens in Africa
- The “Thousand Gardens in Africa” Project aims to provide education for farmers and young people, encourages the awareness of local plants and biodiversity, respect for the environment and the sustainable use of soil and water. It means the passing-on of knowledge from the old to the young and a reinforced spirit of collaboration. Visit Site.
- Terra Madre
- Terra Madre is an international network of over 7,000 food producers, cooks, and university educators. Every for years, network delegates come together to discus global food sustainability issues. The next Terra Madre takes place in the fall of 2010. Visit Site.