- Terra Madre at Home
- Terra Madre is a network of over 7,000 food producers, cooks, educators, students, and activists from 150 countries, including the U.S., united by a common vision for good, clean, and fair food worldwide. Learn More.
- The Slow Food USA network works together on campaigns to create change locally and to push for national changes to the policies and practices that shape our food system. Learn More.
- Regional Biodiversity
- Slow Food chapters and members are working to address the rapidly decreasing diversity of foods in their communities. Some encourage people in their region to support local farmers. Others hold taste education events or film screenings to raise awareness of the importance of biodiversity in food and farming. Learn More.
- Children and Food
- We believe every child deserves to grow up knowing where food comes from, how to grow it, cook it and share it, and how to be healthy. Chapters and their members lead programs that teach children the values of growing, preparing, and eating fresh, healthy and delicious food.
- US Ark of Taste
- The Slow Food USA Ark of Taste is a catalog of over 200 delicious foods in danger of extinction. By promoting and eating Ark products we help ensure that they remain in production and on our plates. Learn More.
- Slow Food on Campus
- Slow Food on Campus is building up the next generation of food movement leaders in colleges, universities, culinary schools, graduate schools and high schools across the country. Learn More.
- US Presidia
- If unique, traditional and endangered food products can have an economic impact, they can be saved from extinction. This is the simple reasoning behind the Presidia; small, targeted projects to assist groups of artisan producers. Learn More.