- Farm Bill Update
- Posted on Tue, June 18, 2013
- A Father’s Day Resolution: 10 Things I Want to Teach My Son About Food
- Posted on Thu, June 13, 2013
- What is the Food and Farm Bill and why does Slow Food care?
- Posted on Fri, June 07, 2013
- Ocean Grabbing: Plundering a Common Resource
- Posted on Mon, June 03, 2013
- Chefs Collaborative: 20 Years Later
- Posted on Thu, May 16, 2013
Slow Food on Campus
Slow Food USA believes in the power of students and young people to change the food system. Student-led Slow Food chapters in colleges, universities, culinary schools, grad schools, and high schools across the country are working to change food and farming on campus and in the world. Through shared inspiration, food education, and collective action, Slow Food on Campus chapters work towards a good, clean, and fair food system.